Be Well, Panthers!
Student Wellness Services is dedicated to providing a safe, healthy, collaborative, and inclusive environment at UNI. For questions related to COVID-19, please check out the University of Northern Iowa Forward Together website.
Student Wellness Services and other campus partners will be hosting De-Stress Days on December 6th, 7th, & 8th between 11AM and 2PM in the Maucker Union Ballroom. Stop by to enjoy the following stress relieving activities:
- Bracelet making
- Notes of gratitude, gratitude journal, gratitude board
- Inspirational rocks
- Glitter jars and yarn letters provided by the Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC)
- Positive affirmation cards provided by Make the Change UNI
- Hot chocolate & hot tea
- Dogs provided by Pet Pals & Cedar Bend Humane Society
- The Labyrinth (a walking meditation that can be used to experience peace and relaxation)
For more information, email email@example.com.
Wellness Coaching Sessions
Looking to start your semester strong? Student Wellness Services provides Wellness Coaching, which is a way for you to reach your goals and create the life you want. It gives you the opportunity to explore your strengths while focusing on your health and well-being. Whether you are looking for support with stress management, better sleep habits, time management, social connection, or just need someone to listen, Wellness Coaches are here for YOU! Sign-up for an in-person or Zoom session today at https://studentwellness.uni.edu/wellness-coaching.