Student Wellness Services provides support for creating and maintaining healthy eating behaviors.
Intuitive Eating is an approach that teaches you how to create a healthy relationship with your food, mind, and body.
To learn more about Intuitive Eating, check out:
The Department of Residence offers nutrition information and a wide variety of nutritious food options for students, including those with dietary accommodations.
Websites with Nutrition Information:
- Food and Nutrition Information - Academy for Nutrition and Dietetics at EatRight.Org and Tip Library at ChooseMyPlate.gov
- Individual Nutrition/Calorie Needs - MyPlate Plan at ChooseMyPlate.gov
- Eating on Campus - UNI Dining Meal Plans and Services
- Spend Smart, Eat Smart - Grocery Budget Calculator
- Mindful Eating - Michelle May at AmIHungry.org
- Normal Eating
- 10 Reasons Not to Diet
- Eating Well In College
- Backpack Meals
- One Minute Recipes
- Five Minute Recipes
- Fast and Easy Snacks
- Eat the Rainbow!
UNI offers support and guidance for those experiencing the effects of disordered eating.