Student Wellness Services provides support for creating and maintaining healthy eating behaviors.
Individual appointments can be made with a health promotion coordinator trained in Intuitive Eating to discuss healthy eating strategies. The Department of Residence also offers nutrition information and a wide variety of nutritious food options.
- Food and Nutrition Information
- Individual Nutrition/Calorie Needs
- Eating on Campus
- Spend Smart, Eat Smart
- Normal Eating
- 10 Reasons Not to Diet
- Intuitive Eating
- Mindful Eating
- Eating Well In College
- Backpack Meals
- One Minute Recipes
- Five Minute Recipes
- Types and Symptoms of Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorder Self-Assessment
- How to Help Someone
- Eating Issues and Body Image Continuum
UNI offers support and guidance for those experiencing the effects of disordered eating.